Last Updated: 9 August 2023
1. Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information that you provide directly to us, including when you contact us, sign up for our services, or engage in transactions. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other details you choose to provide.
2. Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services.
- To notify you about changes to our services or any products we offer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service.
- For marketing and promotional purposes.
- For any other purpose we may disclose when you provide the information.
3. Protection of Personal Information
We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure, including encryption and other security measures. While we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its security.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
5. Access to Personal Information
You have the right to request details of personal information we hold about you under the Privacy Act 2020. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us.
6. Correction of Personal Information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
8. Changes to this Policy
9. Contacting Us