Don't Let Security Get Hazy!
Check out some of the 100s of retail owners we have helped!
- Click here and register with MBIE (There is some criteria you need to meet)
- Once application is approved, send us your details by completing form or emailing INFO@BONLINETECH.NZ We need the following: – Approval voucher code, Application number – Business Name, NZBN Number, Business Location(s) – Main Contact Name, Email Address, Contact Number
- We will send you an interactive quote, then you can choose what fits within your budget or stay within the subsidy. If you need any assistance please let us know we’re happy to help.
- We then book a convenient time with you to install and we’re generally in and out within 2 hours.
Fog Cannon Subsidy Criteria
There are some criteria you need to meet before you can apply for the Fog Cannon Subsidy.
You can apply if you have:
- No more than two outlets, and
- Five or fewer paid employees, and
- A street frontage (outlets in indoor malls where security is already provided will not be eligible).
- A retail outlet is an outlet whose main purpose is to sell finished goods to the public.
What the $4,000 Subsidy Covers
The subsidy is only for fog cannons.
- It can’t be used for other crime prevention measures.
- It is for each outlet. So, if you are eligible for the subsidy and have two outlets you can get the $4,000 subsidy for each outlet.
- You can purchase as many fog cannons as you need, but the maximum subsidy for each outlet is $4,000.
- You and the fog cannon provider negotiate the final price and organise installation.
Fog Cannon Store
Please chose any add-on’s you require below if you already part of the BOnline family and have a fog cannon installed!.